Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thank you for the schnitzel

It's only recently that I've let close friends and family in on the fact that I've been writing this blog - not quite ready to go fully public.

But their response having read it has been really touching - it's reminded me quite how essential their support has been in getting us and Little S to the (for the moment) good place that we are in today.

It's not really about the schnitzel (although it was brilliant to have over Shabbat in hospital!). It's more the emotional support that friends and family have given us - a few words, a hug, a text to remind us we're not alone, the realization that you are probably in this as well as us - it can make all the difference between a crappy day and a smile.

I guess I'm trying to say: you matter enormously - thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment